PowerSchool is a web-based student information system that allows parents to monitor a student's academic progress in real time. This free service is available for the parents of all students.
Parents are encouraged to use this powerful tool as a way to follow the day-to-day progress of their children. From any computer or device with Internet access a parent can check attendance, and keep an eye on grades.
Feel free to download the PowerSchool Mobile app for iOS or Android, as well. You'll log in with the same username and password you use online, and use the district code of NNXC.
Have you logged into PowerSchool before to view your student's grades and attendance information?
- Go to ps.eudoraschools.org
- Log in with the username and password that you chose when you set up your PowerSchool Single Sign-On account.
- If you have more than one child in the district, but there is a student not showing up in your account, please contact your child's school office for the information you need to add that student to your account.
- If you have problems logging in, or the "forgot username or password" feature does not help you, contact your child's school office for assistance.
Set up your PowerSchool Single Sign-on Account
Setting up a PowerSchool Single Sign-on account gives you access to information for all of your students, in one place -- and setting it up is easy.
1. Contact your child's school office to obtain the unique Access ID and Access Password for each student. (These are temporary -- you will choose your own username and password when you set up your account.)
2. Go to the PowerSchool parent portal
3. Choose the Create Account tab, and click on the blue Create Account button.
4. Enter your information (top of page)
||Enter your first name.
||Enter your last name.
||Enter your e-mail address. The e-mail you enter must be unique for each Single Sign-on user account; it will be used for account recovery notices and account change confirmation.
|Desired User Name
||Enter the username you would like to use when logging into the PowerSchool parent portal. The name you choose must be unique for your Single Sign-On account.
||Enter the password you would like to use when logging into the PowerSchool parent portal.
||Re-enter the password you would like to use when logging into the PowerSchool parent portal.
5. Enter the student(s) information
||Enter the first and last name of the student(s) you want to add to your account.
||Enter the unique access ID provided to you for the student(s) you want to add to your Single Sign-on account.
||Enter the unique account password provided to you for the student(s) you want to add to your Single Sign-on account.
||Indicate how you are related to the student(s) by choosing the appropriate association from the drop down menu.
6. Click Enter at the bottom of page.
7. When the Congratulations page appears, you can log in using the Single Sign-on account information entered in the step above.