Staying in the loop: Getting the school news you want!
If you have a child in Eudora Schools, here are some important sources to get the news you want:
- The eFriday Folder is a spot where we regularly post fliers and information about community-based activities and opportunities for students and families of Eudora Schools.
- Like us on Facebook! The district's Facebook page includes regular updates of news and information, including snow days and other important announcements.
- Many of our district's teachers and organizations share information through social media! Click here for our district's social media directory.
- All of our schools use a parent notification system to send automated phone calls, e-mail messages and SMS text messages to parents of students currently enrolled in our district. The contact information you provide at Cardinal Craze is used in this system, or you can contact your child's school office at any time during the year to update your information.
- Occasional updates of district news and announcements, including information during a crisis, are sent out through our district news listserv. Click here to sign up for the listserv or manage your subscription settings.