Requesting use of a district building

  • The buildings and facilities used and maintained by Eudora Schools are a resource to the community, as well. A usage request by a non-school group should be done with the district's Facility Request Form. This form should be completed and returned to the principal or administrator for the facility being requested. 

    All requests must include proof of insurance coverage before they will be considered for approval by the Eudora Board of Education. Because the board typically meets just one time each month, completed paperwork should be submitted as far in advance as possible.  

    Click here to download the district form required for your request.

    Please click here to access our COVID-19 Facilities Recommendations.