Professional Development

  • Professional Development Links

    College Reimbursement

    Greenbush PDP Toolbox Refresher

    PDP Toolbox Login

    Application/Impact Form

    Workshop Attendance Request Procedure

    Requesting Points for College Courses


    KSDE Licensure Page 

              Online Resources

              PowerSchool teacher login

              Ebsco database

              Recommended instructional Web resources for teachers



    Mentor teacher program

    Eudora Schools is committed to providing new professionals with support and guidance necessary to a successful start of a teaching career. Building-level colleague mentors are assigned to all new teachers who are in their first or second year of teaching. To apply for a paid colleague mentor position, contact your building principal.


    Licensure information (professional license) 

    Last updated 4/8/2015

    Teachers must renew their professional license with the Kansas State Department of Education every five years. 


    You may submit a license renewal six months prior to your license expiration date.


    As of November 2014, some staff members will need to submit fingerprints for a background check. Go to the license lookup at KSDE to determine if you need to submit a background check. 


    1. Look at your current license. It states the requirements you need to meet to renew your license. For staff renewing a professional license, determine how many points you need to acquire:

    • with a bachelor's degree, you need to have 160 professional development points with at least 80 of those coming from college courses. (1 college credit = 20 PD points)
    • with an advanced degree, you need to have 120 professional development points. There are no college course requirements.


    2. Make sure all point requests have been submitted for approval through the PDP Toolbox. 

    If you are using college classes as part of the renewal, those courses must be converted to PD points in the toolbox and official college transcripts must be submitted to the state.


    3. If all point requests are in and have been approved, request an official PD transcript from Greenbush.

    a. Log into your PDP Toolbox account.

    b. In the Points Request section, click on the link "Request Transcript for Licensure Renewal."

    c. Fill in the requested information. You will have to supply your social security number for the request to be valid. Submit this request.

    d. You should receive an official copy of your PD transcript and a copy for your records. (Generally, you should receive it within a week.)


    4. Download and complete the correct application form from KSDE. For professional licenses, that is currently form 3A. From the KSDE homepage, click on Educator Licensure. This link will take you to the license section.


    5. Send the completed application, necessary transcripts, and license fee in one envelope to KSDE.