Impact Testing helps monitor and evaluate concussion health among student athletes. For more information please contact Cara Kimberlin, firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-542-4980.
All 2020-21 participants in sports/dance/cheer must have a KSHSAA physical on file in order to participate in athletics, dance, or cheer. Click here to access the 2020-121 KSHSAA physical form, please double check that the physical is completed prior to turning it into the EHS office, this includes student and parent signatures on the front and last page.
All 2020-21 participants in athletics, dance, or cheer must have a Student-Athlete Safety Waiver and Transportation Form on file in order to participate in athletics, dance, or cheer. Click here to access the 2020-21 Student Waiver and Transportation form, please double-check that the form is completed prior to turning it into the EHS office, this includes student and parent signatures on the third and fourth pages.
Sports & Activities
2020-21 Fall Impact Testing:
CLICK HERE to view all the 2020-21 schedules and scores.
- Football - Sean Hayden - email@example.com
- Volleyball - Mallorie Cleveland- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross country (girls' and boys') - Jim Barnard- email@example.com
- Boys Soccer - Darren Erpelding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Golf- Susan DeVoe- email@example.com
- Basketball (boys') - Kyle Deterding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball (girls') - Brandon Parker - email@example.com
- Wrestling - Gus Andrews - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - Bill Finucane - email@example.com
- Baseball - Wilson Kilmer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track (girls' and boys') - Joe Pickett - email@example.com
- Girls Soccer- Darren Erpelding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Golf- Susan DeVoe- email@example.com
- Cheerleading - Amber Jackson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance team -
- Scholars Bowl- Amanda Garrison- email@example.com
- Forensics- Mallory Raugewit- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardinal Trap ClubChess ClubCycling Club
FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes
FBLA-Future Business Leaders of America
Marching Band, Pep Band, Jazz Ensemble
NHS-National Honor Society
SADD-Students Against Destructive Decisions
Vocal music, honors choir