Impact Testing helps monitor and evaluate concussion health among student athletes. For more information please contact Cara Kimberlin, email@example.com or 785-542-4980.
All 2019-20 athletes must have a KSHSAA physical on file in order to participate in the athletics, dance or cheer. Click here to access the 2018-19 KSHSAA physical form, please double check that the physical is completed prior to turning it into the EHS office, this includes student and parent signatures on the front and last page.
All 2019-20 athletes must have a Student-Athlete Safety Waiver and Transportation Form on file in order to participate in the athletics, dance or cheer. Click here to access the 2018-19 Student Waiver and Transportation form, please double check that the form is completed prior to turning it in to the EHS office, this includes student and parent signatures on the third and fourth pages.
Sports & Activities
2019-20 Fall ImPact Testing:
Thursday, August 14th at 11:15 AM in the EHS Library, 9th grade fall sports athletes and new student-athletes
Friday, August 15th at 3:20 PM in the EHS Library, 11th grade fall sports athletes
CLICK HERE to view all the 2019-20 schedules and scores.
- Football - Sean Hayden - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball - Mallorie Cleveland- email@example.com
- Cross country (girls' and boys') - Jim Barnard- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer - Darren Erpelding - email@example.com
- Basketball (boys') - Kyle Deterding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basketball (girls') - Richard Ebel - email@example.com
- Wrestling - Gus Andrews - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - Bill Finucane - email@example.com
- Baseball - Wilson Kilmer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track (girls' and boys') - Joe Pickett - email@example.com
- Girls Soccer- Darren Erpelding - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Golf (Co-ed)- Susan DeVoe- email@example.com
- Cheerleading - Amber Jackson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance team - Robyn Kelso - email@example.com
- Scholars Bowl- Theresa Abel- firstname.lastname@example.org
FCA-Fellowship of Christian Athletes
FBLA-Future Business Leaders of America
Marching Band, Pep Band, Jazz Ensemble
NHS-National Honor Society
SADD-Students Against Destructive Decisions
Vocal music, honors choir