Staff members are the most important resource we have at Eudora Schools. Innovation, collaboration and a commitment to student-centered education .... join our team, and be a part of our exciting future!
- Employment applications for Eudora Schools are managed electronically. To view job openings and apply online, log on to https://eudora.schoolrecruiter.net.
- The substitute teacher program for the district is handled by Morgan Hunter staffing agency. For more information, call Morgan Hunter at 1-866-923-6433.
- Special education positions are managed by the East Central Kansas Cooperative in Education, Interlocal #614. For information about special education openings, call the co-op at 785-594-2737.
- Visit the East Central Kansas Cooperative in Education website, http://www.eckce.com/application-for-employment, for further information and to submit an application.
- For other inquiries, please call the district's central office at 785-542-4910.