What is Eudora Schools Virtual Learning?
Eudora Schools Virtual Learning Program is a 6-12 and adult learning virtual education experience. Students who fall under the following categories are eligible to apply for enrollment.
• Kansas Students, 18 and under, who live within the USD491 school district boundary.
• Kansas Students, 18 and under, in custody of DCF or JJA.
• Kansas students living in district, who is designated to be removed from the traditional school building will be considered for virtual enrollment based on the student’s need or circumstance.
• Kansas students living in district, who are 20 years and older on or before September 20th and whose cohort class has graduated. These students will be enrolled as adult learners, or grade 13.
• Former EHS students whose cohort graduated within two (2) years but do not live within district boundaries.
Enrollment in Eudora Schools Virtual Learning Program (VLP) begins at the same time as all schools in Eudora School District and ends on September 15. Acceptance into the program is contingent on approval of the USD491 administration and the Director of Virtual and Alternative Learning.