Request to Appear
A formal and complete request form (electronic or printed) must be submitted to the board clerk (Amanda Brunkow) or superintendent of schools, at least 7 (seven) days before the meeting at which you wish to speak. Your request will be reviewed and one of three recommendations will be made:
- Appearance before the board at the next regular meeting.
- Appearance before the board in executive session.
- Referral of your request to the appropriate administrator.
Permission to appear before the board at a regular meeting is subject to the following:
- Presentations shall not exceed 5 (five) minutes.
- Subject matter, other than policy issues, will be referred to district administrators.
- Comments shall be limited to issues and not refer to personalities.
- Presentations must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the school board meeting.
- Typed copy or an outline of your presentation must be included with this request form.
Note: The Board of Education policy BCBI does not apply to special board meetings unless the special meeting is a public hearing.
Fill out the online form to make your request.
If you prefer to complete and submit a printed form, you may download a copy here.