The Eudora-De Soto Technical Education Center brings an important component of academic training to the students in both districts. Administered by Eudora Schools, the programs teach practical skills that can be directly transferred to the workplace or used in the pursuit of higher education.
A variety of programs give students options of electives that can enrich the core classes taken at their high school. Each program stresses a hands-on curriculum and regular application and laboratory instruction. As a part of the regular school day, students attend the technical classes at the newly constructed technical education center, located on the Eudora High School campus. This coursework is in addition to the other standard courses available at their high school. Instruction offered includes:
- Auto collision technology
- Culinary arts / hospitality services
- Visual arts
- Health career sciences
Click through the course areas on the right for more information about these programs, or call the Eudora High School office at 785-542-4980.
Meet our faculty...
- Gus Andrews - Production Pathway & Construction Pathway
- Angie Brown - Business Finance Pathway
- Caleb Galemore - Architecture and Construction Pathway
- Cathie Klein - Travel & Tourism Pathway
- Jack Low - Restaurant and Event Management Pathway
- Noah Musser - Visual Arts Pathway
- Chris Paxton - Mobile Equipment Maintenance Pathway
- Andrea Pyle - Health Science Pathway
- Nate Robinson - AV Communications Pathway
- Sarah Randall - Agriculture Science Pathways
- Danielle Young - Health Science Pathway