Supply Drop-off/Meet the Teacher
Dear Early Childhood and Elementary Parents and Guardians,
SCHOOL SUPPLY DROP OFF
- For Eudora Elementary students, the school supply drop off will be on Monday, August 31st 5:30-7:30.
- At the elementary school, teachers will be outside their exterior pod door around the outside perimeter of the building. Parents can drive around the loop to that area to drop off the supplies as well as see their child’s teacher.
- We ask that parents and students remain in their vehicles.
- For families with multiple children, please drop off each child’s supplies at that exterior pod with their teacher.
- For Eudora Early Childhood students, the school supply drop off will be at the West Resource Center on Tuesday, September 1st 5:30-6:30.
- At the early childhood center, teachers will be on the sidewalk in front of the school. Parents can drive around the loop to that area to drop off the supplies as well as see their child’s teacher.
VIRTUAL MEET THE TEACHER
- In order to minimize the number of people in the building, we will be doing our Meet the Teacher Night differently. Teachers are preparing a PowerPoint presentation introducing themselves to the students that will be assigned to their classroom. This will be emailed out to families on Friday, August 28th.
UPDATED CLASS LISTS
- Due to the fact that we have been moving class lists around, some students will have a different teacher than the one originally signed. When teachers send out their PowerPoint presentations on Friday, that will be the announcement of who your child has as a teacher for this year.
Early Childhood and Elementary School Principals,
Susan Tinich, Head Principal
Seth Heide, Assistant Principal
Keith Wohlgemuth, Assistant Principal