Supply Drop-off Update
We are so excited to get this school year up and running, but first there a few things you need to know for tonight’s supply drop-off event.
With the Special School Board meeting scheduled for tonight, we have decided to adjust our drop-off time to end at 7:00, so our families and teachers have the ability to tune in to that meeting. We also want to monitor the weather closely this evening and will send out a text notification no later than 5:00 if we need to cancel.
Use the map below to guide you through the drop-off route.
A message from Celeste Matthews, the new EES Nurse,
This year the nursing staff will need the following in order to administer prescription medication at school:
- Prescription medication administration order form completed and signed by both the physician and the parent (I've linked the form for your convenience)
- The medication in its original packaging with the child's name and prescription label attached to either the medication bottle or the packaging
- If the medication is to be administered at certain times, the physician order and the prescription label must state this
- The physician order and the medication label must match regarding medication strength and instructions on how to administer the medication
I look forward to meeting you during the School Supply & Medical Drop-Off Monday evening. If your child(ren) take medication in pill form please allow a few extra minutes to count out the medication together and sign our nursing medication log. I feel this process is an extra step in ensuring the accuracy and safety of your child when receiving medication in school. If you need to complete a pill count, please park in either front parking lot and walk up to the Main Doors on the West side of the building. If you just need to drop off the medication to pull through the West Car loop.
If your child is still in need of supplies…
- Eudora families in need of assistance for school supplies please submit an online request to the Bird's Nest bit.ly/BirdsNestRequest. The Eudora Schools Foundation is able to provide backpacks and school supplies for families in need grades preschool through high school.