Information for Tuesday
Good evening EES Families,
We want to thank you for your continued cooperation as we start this school year in unprecedented fashion. With your help, these first days of school have been a great success. Teachers and students are already building relationships, and we know great things will happen for both remote and in-person students. When we return to school on Tuesday, we will do so under the “Green” gating criteria, meaning all in-person students will be in attendance. To help us make arrival and dismissal more efficient, we want to remind you of the following items:
- Both the East and West car loops are open in the mornings for drop-off.
- In the afternoon, cars will only use the West Loop for Pick-up.
- If you don’t have a numbered placard for your car or need an extra, please contact the EES office to get one.
- Please have your placard clearly displayed in your vehicle so our spotter can note your vehicle and get your student(s) in the dismissal queue.
- When exiting onto 10th street from the car loop, please yield for buses, as they have the right away when exiting the parking lot.
- If you have a child or multiple children that require being buckled in by an adult, please park in the front, west parking lot. Once parked, your student(s) will be walked out to your car where you can safely buckle them in without holding up the line.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we continue to navigate a start to school that we’ve never experienced before. Please reach out to EES administration with any questions.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Susan Tinich - Principal
Seth Heide - Assistant Principal
Keith Wohlgemuth - Assistant Principal