JCCC - College Now Students

Need to order a transcript?  Students who are taking JCCC courses as dual enrollment must wait until all grades have been officially posted to their JCCC student record. If you are also enrolled in a year-long course, you will need to make sure those grades are posted as well before requesting your transcript

Students can go to www.jccc.edu/transcript, click on the Get My Transcript link, and follow the prompts.  For additional information, please visit the College Now FAQ on “How do I order my JCCC transcript to be sent back to my high school for dual credit or to another college?”